Revolutionary anti-system activists, collectives, structures and movements are forced to take some things in account and they must set themselves up for the upcoming hardening of the class struggle, the new forms of organisation of the working class resulting from that, as well as the intensification of various forms of 'direct action', to accelerate the destruction of capitalism.
1. We stand on the fundamental basis of the class struggle. In a world where approximately 98% of humanity lives in poverty and is exploited by approximately 2 %, where a continuing smaller percentage of oligarchs accumulates more and more wealth, the rich get more and more richer and the poor ever more poor, it's class against class.
2. We are proponents of the worldwide destruction of capitalism as an economic system and the bourgeoisie as a political class. It's our international duty to support social-revolutionary movements elsewhere in the world with all the means and methods at our exposal.
3. We do not deny the importance of our own, national, revolution. We stand on the basis of liberating nationalism. Our standpoint is that the liberation of the working class and the launch of the social revolution begins on a national level. Hereby the sovereignty of the national working class is assured. We do not make a distinction on the basis of racial features and/or religious conviction.
4. We want the destruction of the state. The state is the political expression of the existing capitalist world order. The bourgeois-state finds its roots in parliamentarism, the political form of organisation of the capitalist class. The state is a hierarchical system, in which a strict obedience towards the establishment is necessary and an iron workersdiscipline in favor of the establishment is demanded. Who positions him- or herself in a non-conformist manner or refuses to contribute in the capitalist production process, undergoes repression by the state.
5. We are proponents of the revolutionary council rule (= the dictatorship of workers- and soldier councils). The council rule is the political form of organisation of the warring working class and as opposed to bourgeois parliamentarism certainly directly democratic (=basisdemocracy). Councils are the executive organs of the workers power that are directly elected by the basis. Representatives may at any time be called back or replaced, so that the interests of the collective will always be represented. This in contradiction to parliamentarism, where bribed representatives do the opposite of representing the interests of the working masses.
6. We are for the expropriation of all the owners of the means of production. We think it's only righteous that the means of productions belong to those who produce. Shareholders, investors, other financial hyena's and leeches exploit the proletariat and usurp themselves the wealth (by means of surplus, profit) created by the proletariat. The surplus (profit) that is created during the production of goods under socialism, benefits the construction of the socialist society and thus the community, as well as international solidarity (= workers solidarity).
7. We reject the imperialist strive of the warmongering block of Western capitalist states (NATO, EU). The imperialist strive originates from the necessity of monopoly capitalism to export capital surplus to economically underdeveloped areas.
8.We are anti-authoritarians. We reject the "Führerprinzip" and each form of elitist vanguard pretension. We stand on the basis of radical workers autonomy and the proposition that real liberation can only be realized by the working class itself. The Union bosses and Party bosses of the so called "socialist" parties and the "socialist" party apparatus prove time and again that they are used as a weapon against the working class. The workers would make a huge mistake if they would uncritically endorse the reformist column of the Union bureaucracy and treacherous parliamentarians. Everyone who participates in the struggle for the liberation of the proletariat has a direct voice in the councils, after which this is discussed jointly and possibly put into practice.
9. We are proponents of the effecting of the revolutionary unity of the proletariat, that is to say the unity of the proletariat on a revolutionary basis. Only together the workers will be able to defeat capitalism. They have to join their experiences together, analyse them and put them into practice - striking capitalism where it is most effective. Proletarians have more in common with each other than with their class enemies, who originate from the same ethnic heritage or who share the same religion. Proletarian interests are transboundary and can only be achieved by violent, revolutionary political action.
(National & Socialist Action, August 2011)
FOR SOCIAL REVOLUTION AND NATIONAL LIBERATION!
FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY UNITY OF THE WORKING CLASS!
FOR THE WORLDWIDE DESTRUCTION OF STATE AND CAPITAL!
YES FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY CLASS WAR!
COMMENCE THE WAR AGAINST CAPITALISM IN THE HEART OF THE WESTERN METROPOLISES - NOW!